Monday, April 7, 2008

Random phone video on TTC

Well, I was on the TTC the other day minding my own business when I felt something strangely abnormal going on in the corner of my eye. I look up to satisfy my curiosity, and this is what I see:



I apologize for making you turn your head sideways to see it, but you can understand how it would make sense on my phone. And no I will not edit it because I am much too lazy.

After staring for 5 minutes at this man reading his novel in such a peculiar fashion, I came to 2 conclusions. 1) It was worth making myself look like a japanese pervert with a hidden digicam to capture this on video and 2) This man has the inability to move his eye balls from side to side. Doesn't he look like a typewriter?

Tick tick tick tick tick, DING!

1 comment:

neural_traffic said...

the book he's holding is just full of blank pages. in fact, he's clark kent using his laser vision to finish up his column for the daily planet while riding the subway.