Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ejaculating from a plane!

How much would you expect to be compensated for someone to ejaculate into your hair? Well according to the newest victim of a high-flying sexual harassment act, it's worth about oh...200K?

That's how much this 21 year old girl from Harris County is suing AMR airlines for in this latest semi-high profile american lawsuit.

Here's my coles notes version of what happened:

A young woman was on a flight to visit her gammy or something unimportant like that, when an unknown man sat down next to her while she was sleeping. When the pilot came on the loud speakers (not literally), the woman woke up to this man masturbating to her...well her. Now get this, because she was embarassed she turns around to face the window and nervously plays with her hair and then notices “a substantial amount of an extremely sticky substance”!

LMFAO! I almost fell out of my chair when I read that.

So needless to say, the man was indeed whacking off to the tune of her hair and was later arrested when the plane landed. What's even funnier though, is the fact that the man had enough time to jack on her hair and continue jacking without ANYONE interrupting his jack-off fest! Lawl.

I do feel bad for the girl though, if the man had just a little more time to finish, she could have received a pearl necklace.

The original full story here.



PS. While trying to come up with a suitable title for this blog, I had a lot of ideas that ran through my head. It felt like such a waste to never be able to use them, so I have included a few of the runner ups:

Gives new meaning to high flying.
In a hurry to join the mile high club.
$200k to get jacked on?
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's...cum?
There's jizz in my hair?
Masturbation at 10,000 ft.
Ejaculation complete!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Creepy +1
I don't understand how no one noticed.

~P.